Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Steal

sequin blazer | charity shop | £5.00
This weeks steal is this sequin jacket, I have being looking on eBay for one for quite a while but always ended up being outbid, I thought I'd wait to see if I could spot one when out..
I was shopping when I saw this one, its pretty much exactly what I wanted, and doesn't even have a sequin missing which is so good thinking it is second-hand. It looks plain black until the light hits the different sequins which then make you look a bit like a walking disco ball, I love it. It also has the black beading along the edges, which have a scalloped kind of detail, as well as little button fastening on the front. It is oversized but I like clothes when they are to big so win win. 
For just a fiver I think I would be silly to leave it on the rail.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. oh its pretty

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and all the diff features u post its so cool to read through them and be inspired :)

    Follow my blog please!
    flowercakemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig