Friday 31 January 2014

OOTD; Sandals but it's still not spring..

Shirt (collar shown) | Charity Shop 
Jumper | Primark | £10.00
Dress | American Apparel | £40.00
Sandals | eBay | £25.00
Coat | Topshop | £80.00
Classy changing room photograph, I bought these white sandals off eBay earlier last week after giving into the craving of white chunky shoes. I wasn't sure on the black tight combo but I really wanted to wear them so thought why not, buying new shoes to 'save' until summer is really hard so I just wore them anyway.
I think this outfit looks abit like a spice girl tribute with the velvet scrunchie and mix of pastel colours but pastels are seriously cheering up the rainy train rides to uni so, pastels it is.
Topshop had some gorgeous things in, I loved this pink velvet skirt but it just looked horrible on me so I didn't end up getting it, something I'll probably end up regretting, I did buy the sparkly sequin top though.
(I'm going to post a Topshop wishlist later next week).
Hope you're all well & enjoy the weekend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. your sweater is soo cute definitely sensing some post-Spice Girl vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love this pretty pastel outfit. your hair looks too cute with the scrunchie!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes and that sequin top looks adorable, can't wait to see it properly! x

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig