Thursday 2 January 2014

OOTD; Coat Crazy

coat | topshop sale | £50.00
bag | cambridge satchel company
hat | charity shop
boots | vintage
dress | matalan
I'd like to start by apologising for my bitch face in these pictures, Apart from having what I think is the flu (happy new year and all) I think I was trying to concentrate on taking a picture but just look like a seriously grumpy girl. Anyway, I'm starting to think my new years resolution should of been to stop buying coats as its become a actual obsession, I wanted this fluffy blue one before Christmas but chose to get the pink instead, when I spotted it in the sale at almost half price I thought why not?
Although the outfit isn't very exciting I got quite few funny looks wearing a hat whilst shopping, little did everyone know it was to take the attention from how awful my skin is lately, having the skin of a teenage boy at twenty years old is a nightmare. I think hats distract from everything and instantly make outfits look more 'put together' almost as if a lot of effort has gone into them when sometimes they haven't.
The lesson I've learnt .. feel like shit? wear a hat.
Hope you're all well (and not needing to wear hats for the same reason as myself)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous coat and love your comment about hats...very true! Hope you're feeling better within yourself soon!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is amazing.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look gorgeous you were probably only getting the looks because you pull of a hat wonderfully! I'm so envious of your hair too! And that cost gahh!

    Heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you look lovely, your hair is amazing. Love the blue coat too - i totally have a coat addiction as well, its pretty much the only bit of your outfit that gets seen in the winter so why would i not have loads? x

    fashiontaxidermy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much& far to true about only been able to see coats in the winter, I can't wait for spring! xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig