I was tidying my room yesterday and found these old tiger split back pins.. I got them originally from a craft shop for making cards, but I just hadn't got round to using them. I started thinking what I could do with them and remembered these jeans I got for £1 from a charity shop. I just cut off the legs, turned up the ends and studded the lions on with some scissors.
Really I've got a pair of individual shorts for £2.00, who can complain?
If you want to try this yourself;
-Scissors or a knife
- Shorts/Jeans to cut up
1) Simply cut off the legs of your pants to the length you're happy with.
2) Hem or fold the edges to stop it fraying to much.
3) Stud the animals through the denim.
4) Once all the studding is done, turn the shorts inside out.
5) Make sure all the sharp edges are folded so they do not scratch you when wearing.
TA DA. New animal shorts for you!