Saturday 11 January 2014

OOTD; Top to Toe

top | asos | £28.00
shorts | asos | £28.00
necklace | asos sale | £20.00
I wore this outfit for my friends 21st party last night, it was so fun but I'm seriously paying for it now in my hungover state. Lately I haven't found anything in the shops that I have really loved, I think the sales tend to ruin it after awhile when it's just a load of stuff nobody's bought & no space for anything new for customers to buy. Anyway, I spotted this matching top and short set on ASOS & then found the necklace in the sale which I thought would be perfect with it. Sometimes ordering on ASOS can be a bit risky as things don't always look how they did online, luckily this wasn't one of these things& it's really nice quality to, I liked the mesh detail as its quite subtle but still detailed. I really want to wear the necklace with really casual t-shirts to, like band top's or I'm bidding on a cute cat one on eBay as we speak.
I hope you're all well& enjoying the weekend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. oh my goodness this outfit is so so beautiful! you always rock the co ords so well and that necklace is just a gem!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the outfit, you look so lovely! That necklace is stunning and it goes so well with the outfit!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk
    |
    Sammydress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that co-ord set so much. i am totally feeling the same about the shops at the moment (still seem to have no money though). mid season is always so boring!

    fashiontaxidermy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the match set! It looks amazing on you :) I understand what you mean about the shops..there is nothing that makes me scream "I NEED THAT" It's all abit flat atm.

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I love this matching set! it's neutral but looks so fab! you look so gorg, hope you had a good night x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab outfit, i deffo need to add some co-ord sets to my wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig