Monday 27 January 2014

OOTD; Pastel Blue, PVC & Pineapples

Jumper | Primark | £10.00
Skirt | ASOS sale | £15.00
Earrings | h&m (old) | £8.00ish
I think I should start this post by saying sorry for my awkward posing, believe it or not these were the best out of what photographs I took. Some day's my outfit pictures just doesn't work but I wanted to put a post up so awkward pictures it is. I've loved the 'eyelash' jumper trend for ages now and still not over the whole pastel thing so, a pastel blue eyelash jumper was always going to be a yes in my books. I spotted this one in primark for just £10 as well as a long sleeved pastel green one to, which was also only £10. They probably won't last very long but for a tenner each I don't think it really matters. 
I bought the pineapple earrings absolutely ages ago but still haven't worn them out so at least I get to share them in a blog post. 
I thought I'd share a dress I made in uni last week to, it's called a subtraction dress and the fabric it's made from I actually designed myself. It's my most favourite thing I've made so far & makes uni work a lot more bearable when you manage to make something you actually like.
I hope you're all well. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Fabulous outfit, that skirt is beautiful!
    The dress you designed is so stunning also, you should really be proud!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely outfit! that top looks so soft and those earrings are so fab!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that jumper, seriously regretting not buying one when i saw it in primark last week :( also the dress is gorgeous, how did you design/make the fabric?? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret not getting every colour haha!
      Thank you, it was a project called 'Under the Microscope' so we collected specimens like insects, plants etc. Then scanned them on to the computer or painted what we saw using brusho ink, then just edited them and layered the photo's on photoshop creating a image we liked that could be sent off to the fabric printers. Hope that makes sense, xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig