Saturday 26 October 2013

OOTD; Hats&Horses

hat | charity shop | £3.00
pastel pink coat | topshop | £89.00
trousers | topshop sale | £20.00
shoes | old topshop
satchel | cambridge satchel company
Last night me&my friends headed for a little roadtrip, we had such a fun night including photo booth pictures, amusements, chips by the sea front& a sneaky doughnut or two. In typical English style, the weather was awful raining and even thundering&lightning as we were leaving. This in mind my pink fluffy coat wasn't the best choice but still. I bought it earlier this week even though a new coat is the last thing I need (I could probably open my own shop with amount I own) but I just couldn't resist feeling like a marshmallow/ care bear in it. 
I hope you're all well& enjoying the weekend!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Best looking marshmallow I ever seen! Fab pictures, sounds like you had a wonderful time! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cutie outfit, ain't nothing wrong with marshmallows! :P Love the coat and your trousers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this outfit is so cute! marshmallow coats are the best
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig