Monday 14 October 2013

Awkward Peach

Pastel/Ombre hair has been a huge trend for a while now, &usually if you ask for it in the hairdressers you end up with a straight line of bleach or colour, however BLEACH London specialize in this style of hair, and they do it seriously well (I'd know after months and months of looking through/admiring their tumblr &instagram). This in mind you can only imagine how excited I was when I spotted on twitter that they were releasing a brand of dyes in Boots.
I've dyed the ombre parts of my hair before (lilac&turquoise) &I've been wanting a change for a while now so Awkward Peach is was, along with a dry shampoo. 
Awkward Peach - £5.00
Dry Shampoo - £6.00
Its really easy to use, you just wash your hair as normal, then apply this to the wet hair, leave for 15 minutes, wash it off& dry. Then you're done! (The colour works best on bleached/blonde hair).
The colour works as a conditioner and smells really nice, with it been like a conditioner it doesn't leave your hair feeling all dry and full of spit ends.
The dye lasts for a few washes (twice on mine) but you have plenty in the bottle to dye it a few times, I can imagine the darker colours to last a few more washes. The colour also washes out really easy so no dye hanging around for weeks, if not though they also sell a washing out shampoo to make sure the colours all gone.
Although I only did the ends of my hair, I think it would look amazing as a full head colour, 
all in all.. awkward peach is a winner in my eyes. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Argh, lovely I am dying to try out this as well, wish I could order them to my country. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the colour is so nice! it looks lovely. I wish I had light hair so I could put funky colours in it!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to put a rainbow streak in my hair and I used the akward peach, it only shows up when my hair is a bit greasier. The sea green is amazing though.

    Nadia

    www.thegirlwholookslikeacake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig