Sunday 20 October 2013

Fickle; Lucky We Met

If you're anything like me the thought of a tattoo is exciting but a little daunting at the same time, permanently inking your skin isn't for everyone, usually if you think of a temporary tattoo its out of the little 20 pence machines at the fair.. However when Fickle contacted me about their new temporary tattoo website I was excited to give them a go. 
They feature new and upcoming artists that share their designs as small tattoo's, showing temporary tattoo's in a whole new way. Alot of the tattoo's are quite quirky&retro looking, plus what's better than hanging a picture than to actually show the art on your body. 
I received these two cute sets, arrows& two little birds with the quote of lucky we met..
 I love them and think its puts a twist on the usual love bird theme.
They are really easy to apply just with a splash of water, then come off quickly and hassle free (none of that ugly faded ink from the usual temp tats) hot soapy water and they are gone.
You get two of each tattoo in a pack for £5.00, I think they would be a lovely stocking filler idea or just a arty treat to yourself. 
You can have a little look at the other designs here
I think I may have to treat myself to the whitelucky rabbit soon.
Hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are so cute and like you've said, would make great little presents! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig