Sunday 9 June 2013

OOTD; Oversized&Pineapples

earrings | h&m | £7.99
blouse/dress | charity shop | £3.99
shorts | levis/urban outfitters | £25.00
box clutch | charity shop | £1.00
Oh look another charity shop blouse, I told you I'm like a magpie. I wore this blouse as a dress style outfit since its way to big for me (actually size 28) but I really loved the collar and thought it would work well as a dress, since this was a no tights summer day, I popped on these denim cut off's just so it wasn't to, lets say revealing. I'm in love with these earrings to, pineapples, bugs and gems, what more could I want. Also the little blue 'bag' is actually a jewellery box which I got from a charity shop a long time ago, I think it looks good with the whole mini bag trend that's quickly appeared, its just big enough for a phone&some pennies. 
Hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit!

    www.helloellaxo.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this look! These earrings are incredible and I adore this shirt dress, such a good find :) you look lovely as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those earrings are brilliant! Your blouse is gorgeous too, nothing better than a charity shop find! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely piece! I love how you style your hair like that, I've tried it before and failed miserably but it looks so perfect on you! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh that shirt is so pretty, i absolutely love the collar! and your hair is incredible, i always try to do that hairstyle but my hair is so thick that it ends up looking terrible!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this earrings and wish I had pierced ears. Pastels look so pretty on you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig