Monday 23 April 2012

DIY; Fringed Tops










Today I went into town with my boyfriend, he got pretty scared when we went to the mens section in Primark and I started picking things out for myself haha. I got these tops quite cheap because I thought they'd look pretty good after I did abit of DIY on them. I also treated myself to a new American Apparel dress, I annoy myself when it comes to AA skater dresses because I could make one in a few hours for about £5.00 worth of material, but I just don't have the time at the moment//the quality wouldn't be the same. I have the peachy one but really liked the navy blue one so I went all out and spent some pennies £££. 
Jimmy Hendrix Top; £8.00; Primark
Ombre Tee; £7.00; Primark 
Salmon//Pink Top; £2.50; Primark 
AA Skater Dress; £39.00; American Apparel 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'd honestly never properly thought of looking in the men's section in a shop before, but since reading this, I'm definitely going to try it out next time (if I have the confidence...haha). Lovely finds :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, go for it. You could be buying your dad a birthday present if anyone looks at you funny hah. Thanks for your comment. xx

      Delete
  2. i always take a look at the men section in shops! they really have great stuff and actually, i do find nice clothing there that i really wear! i love the customized tee's! great post x

    gockyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know, Charity shop mens stuff is always so much nicer. Thanks for your comment Emma, xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea and I seriously need to do this my self. You have inspired me and yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love searching through the men department in clothes store! Although some guys are looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo! I love how you customised the tees! That dress is so cute! Can't wait to see you wear it!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig