Monday 2 November 2015

OOTD; Never to late for abit of denim..

denim jacket | topshop sale | £22.00
faux fur trim top | topshop | oldish
pink cropped trousers | topshop | £40.00
shoes | topshop sale | £10.00
bag | zara | £35.00
pom pom bag charm | eBay

Talk about a whole lot of Topshop, do you ever not realise just how much of one brand you're actually wearing.. I never thought about it but Saturday was obviously alllllll about Topshop.

I managed to grab this little denim jacket bargain in the sale last week & I know it's the Autumn season now but I kind of think as long as you aren't freezing cold then why not add abit of denim to an outfit? I have a big pastel pink faux fur collar which I think will look good with this jacket as well as keep me pretty warm this season too!
Once again.. pink pastels are making an appearance. I spotted these pink trousers a few weeks ago and thought they'd be a great buy just because of how many ways you could wear them.. I'm thinking my Stan Smith trainers to go with them next to add a more casual look.

What do you think of denim or pastels this season? Let me know!
Hope you're all well. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ahhh you're wearing the shoes! love them <3 nothing wrong with loyalty to a brand

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig