Monday 23 March 2015

OOTD; Faux Fur&Mango Nails


coat | topshop via. depop | £35.00
dress | asos sale
watch | olivia burton 

I never really used to wear a lot of black but recently I've been quite liking the idea of an all black outfit teamed with a patterned jacket or coat. I spotted this coat on Depop, I liked it when it was first released by Topshop (about a year ago now) so I'm extremely happy that I managed to get it for sure a reasonable price, I love how it has just a hint of leopard print too. 

Something that I still find amazing, is the idea of fragranced nail varnish! I'm one of these people that hates the idea of 'nail time' from taking old nail varnish off to the headache (mainly the smell) of reapplying a new one.. even though I hate painting them, I love how they look once done, so my realising this lovely orange coloured nail varnish actually smells like mangoes made my Sunday night (pretty sad, I know). This one is called Mango Madness by Revlon but I'm pretty sure they must have a whole line or at least a few more of these dreamy smelling varnishes..

Hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love your coat and nails!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat!! And that watch wow wow major crushing on those! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair <3 Miss having hair long enough to make a decent sized topknot/bun like yours!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig