Sunday 29 September 2013

Unlikely Icons; Would a spaceman wear a skirt?

holographic skirt | £38 (not exact same)
A holographic skirt& lots of pastel colour, what more could you need from a outfit, I really love this skirt but couldn't find the exact link but the one from Topshop is really similar.
Nothing says spaceman inspired quite like a load of planets on your skirt, Although the hat and blouse are pretty simple I think the metallic shoes and jacket would really 'set this look off', lets face it who doesn't want to look like a tin foil spaceman.. only slightly more fashionable.
Cosmic dinosaurs, this top is actually a men's from Topman but I love wearing men's t-shirts especially with really girlie looks& tucked into skirts. Plus I doubt any boy would wear a pink blazer with his space themed dinosaur top anyway.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that holographic skirt! Your blog is lovely, I really enjoy reading it :)

    www.inspirationormadness.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. please can i just own everything here that's holographic!
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig