Saturday 21 September 2013

OOTD; Pastel Pink

pink jumper top | matalan | £7.00
skull necklace | topshop | £12.50
skirt | topshop (old) | £40.00
Pink is going to be such a big trend this winter, usually I'm not a 'pink kind of girl' but I actually love the trend, pastel pink coats are a new guilty pleasure. I saw this little jumper/top in Matalan and for just £7, I think its one of those things you could wear over and over with lots of different things& because of the shape really good for layering to. I'm probably going to end up dressed head to toe in pastel colours by the end of December, or completely hating them.. either way I love them for the time being.
Hope you are all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit, especially the pastel pink jumper/top. Matalan is great for bargains :) x


    http://alexandrae94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so gorgeous, all the tones of pink are so well put-together. I love that necklace too how it contrasts. you look gorgeous in pink, it compliments your golden locks! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig