Tuesday 23 April 2013

OOTD; Sequin Steal

sequin jacket | charity shop | £5.00
striped blouse | charity shop | £3.00
disco pants dupes | primark | £16.00
bag | vintage | £15.00
I've gotten so much wear out of these disco style pants recently, I see them as if they are like a classy version of leggings? I don't know what it is but I'm just not a fan of leggings. I think pretty much anything black is easy to create outfits with, especially pants, with a top tucked into these your pretty much good to go. I also clashed these two prints/patterns which I didn't think would really go together but actually quite liked how they look once I put them on. Also just a fiver for this sequin jacket was an absolute steal, I saw a similar one in a vintage shop for £35.00 which had sequins missing to, so for £5.00 I really can't complain.
Hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig