Wednesday 17 April 2013

OOTD; Jungle Dress

dress | urban outfitters via. ebay | £15.00
jacket | vintage | £15.00
shoes | dr martens | £80ish
Lately I've being having a 'I hate all my clothes' month. I think everybody has them days you just want to wear pyjamas for the rest of your life, this dress has kind of become my outside pyjamas. I bought it off ebay and now I seem to wear on a weekly basis, it's one of those things you can just throw and feel like you look ok that day with zero effort. I didn't actually realise the sneaky drainpipe until I uploaded them so sorry about the ugly background, I really want to find a nice place to take my blog pictures but I can't really just pop down my tripod and snap some selfies in a park or whatever, if only I had a brother or sister. 
I hope you're all well.  
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I think I cry every time i look at your hair! SO beautiful wow, love your outfit too lovely! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this dress! that back is gorgeous. I love your jacket too, I've been looking for a fleece lined one for agggeesss! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the feeling, Have a little look on ebay for one, maybe? Thanks for commenting. xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig