Tuesday 26 March 2013

OOTD; Still to cold for crops

faux fur coat | matalan sale | £20
black netted style top | charity shop | £3
crop top polo | ebay | £4
floral pants | topshop sale | £25
I have already shown all these items before just not together, with not buying so many clothes I've found it harder to blog, mainly because I don't want to just keep posting about the same clothes over&over. Today I went for the kind of 'wear everything you like at once look' which I never really used to be a fan. Clashing clothes, colour, patterns etc. never used to be my cup of tea, but suddenly I'm wearing miss matched things all the time and actually like them on which I'm glad of.
I haven't had chance to photograph outside much lately so thought I'd add this kind of rose effect just make my images a bit different.
Hope you are all well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i love the effect on the photos and those pants! x

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig