Monday 11 March 2013

OOTD; Matching Crop Top and Skirt


two piece | charity shop/diy | £3.50
I thought I'd post this outfit today, the 'two piece' started its life as a long midi dress that I picked up from a charity shop. I knew I was going to make it into a crop top and skirt as soon as I saw it just as the length wasn't right for me as a dress. I was going to post a DIY of how I did it but its pretty simple, just cut in half, and add a waistband for the skirt and hem any raw edges. If you do fancy a detailed DIY of how I did it please let me know as I'd be more than happy to. I'm looking for something floral/patterned to do the same thing to. I hope you are all well& Enjoyed your weekend. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. great idea! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just had a look at your blog, Love it. xx

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely! I want your hair, it's beautiful!x

    -Jayne
    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely idea! I'm literally in love with all your outfits and I'm pretty sure I have the same brown brogues that are in the background in the last photo hehe x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so so much! &Yeah the shoes were from Topshop maybe last year? hah. xx

      Delete
  4. I love matching pieces so much and you look really lovely!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Such a lovely piece! I really need to start going charity shopping! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig