Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Steal

ysl  jumper | charity shop | £3.00
This week's steal is one of my favourite things I've found in a charity shop, I saw the blue jumper& picked it up thinking it would do for layering, when I spotted the logo&label I was so happy. Thing is with stuff like this, it can have a designer label but just be a horrible item so I was so glad it was just plain and a dark navy blue colour. Charity shop usually read labels and cost a silly amount for things so I was pretty shocked when it was only a couple of pounds. I think its a man's but .. for £3.00 I'd say its well worth wearing a man's jumper!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a bargain for £3! I love the colour, bet it'll look fab on :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it!
      Thanks for commenting, xx

      Delete
  2. errrrr, i think this is one of the best charity shop finds i have ever seen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good find! I too love charity store shopping and its pretty much what my blog is about haha! i have to admit, i don't think i have ever found anything from such a big brand that's actually worth buying - most designer garments are either hideous or over priced.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig