Tuesday 11 December 2012

OOTD; Statement Collar

Today's outfit includes these 'disco style pants' I have been looking for some American Apparel dupes for a while, I do have the gold ones from AA which I paid £70 for but I didn't really have the money to go all out on another pair (Christmas presents took the disco pant fund) so I thought I'd give these ones from eBay a go. I'm pretty happy with them except my camera doesn't photograph the colour of them properly, they are emerald green, &I paid £19.99 for them from HERE.
I'm going to do a review for them in the new year comparing them to my AA ones, so keep an eye out for that to. I have also finally found a shirt with a perfect statement collar, I've been on the lookout for one for a while now, it's great for under jumpers in this wintery weather.

I've decided I'm going to start only blogging posts I'm truly happy with, I think recently I have been more bothered about the amount I'm blogging than actually what I'm putting on here, so I'm going to put more effort into my images/ text etc. rather than just trying to get as many posts up, that could be my new years blog resolution.. Looking at other blogs has made me want to make mine as best I can, and even to be abit more outgoing with my outfits, I feel like a plain Jane when I look at other's blogs.
Blouse; Charity Shop; £3.
Cropped Velvet Jacket; Charity Shop; £3.
Shoes; Topshop; (old)
Hope you are all well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That velvet jacket is really nice, £3 - such a bargin! Gotta love charity shops :) I agree with the your last paragraph, sometimes I'm more bothered about having posts up than actually making a good post, but I do love filling my blog with new posts! Lovely post X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, charity shops are amazing for finding one off things. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it haha. Thanks for your comment.
      xx

      Delete
  2. You look great in this outfit, I want me those disco pants and that AMAZING Velvet jacket is Beautiful!!!! I want one and I can't believe how much you pay'd for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna.
      You should maybe try the eBay ones, then not wasting lots of money if they aren't for you. An thank you, such a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. Those disco pants are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you bought that jacket from a charity shop...it's amazing!! I usually find some pretty decent stuff but that is something else :) you have awesome taste in clothes. xox

    www.theglitteredchameleon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig