Thursday 25 August 2016

OOTD; Charlotte Simone Big Bird Bomber & Bell Bottoms too!

Faux Fur Jacket | Charlotte Simone
White T-shirt | Topshop 
Body Chain | ASOS 
Bell Botton Jeans | ASOS | here
Stan Smith Trainers | Adidas 
How exciting.. I am now the very proud owner of a Charlotte Simone bomber jacket! This amazing wardrobe newbie has been added alongside to my two Charlotte Simone popsicles and make me one very happy girl when looking at my wardrobe. 
When I very first spotted the Big Bird Bombers hit the Charlotte Simone website I thought they would 100% have to be a 'splurge' buy and that I should wait a while to see if I really wanted one as mich as I thought just because they are a little on the pricey side (especially when you already own as many coats as I do). But as the months passed, I still found myself swooning over the jackets on social media and visiting the CS website on pretty much a weekly basis. Then just a few weeks ago I noticed that Charlotte Simone was having a HUGE summer sale meaning I could bag this beauty of a coat for myself with an amazing 30% off. 
Although I loved literally every colour the Big Bird Bombers are made in, I went for this stunning blue & grey combo (even though it was pretty hard to not go for the pink). I thought these colours would be perfect for the cooler month especially to style up with a simple t-shirt & jeans for days when I feel a little less 'glam' so to say (Sunday'zzzzz). 
For this outfit I wore my new bell bottom jeans from ASOS, a simple white tee, gold body chain for a hint of dainty detail & my Stan Smiths too. I am so glad I managed to get my hands on this fluffy coat of dreams as I just know it's going to be one of those pieces I keep in my wardrobe forever! 
I'm actually pretty gutted that the UK is having a spell of sunshine ATM as I can't wear it all day, everyday.. (Pretty sure I'll regret saying that when it's none stop raining haha).

Have you gone all out & splurged big money on a dream item recently? 
Or have something just have been eyeing up for a while and just can't stop thinking about? 

Let me know! 
I hope you're all well & having a great week so far. 
xx

SHARE:

1 comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig