Wednesday 13 April 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: Hello Spring!

Spring is in the air & that makes me one very happy girl! 
There is literally nothing nicer than waking up to the sun shining through the window and of course a new season means..new clothes!
I thought I would pick out some of my very fave pieces on Polyvore at the moment & I can't even lie, I am 1000% in love with every single item above! 
I'm thinking embroidered floral's, frills, lace, pastels and of course heels and sunglasses for this wonderful sunny season.. 

Today also marks the day Alexa Chung's Archive for Marks & Spencer's went live.. 
I was obviously super excited to get shopping & was logged into the website bright and early this morning. 
Although I was pretty close to buying the dreamy pastel pink Harry shirt which Alexa is wearing in the image above, I decided to just stick with the one item I'd been swooning over since first spotting it.. 
Hello Eliza dress! 
It's safe to say, I will be eagerly awaiting by my post box for it to arrive. 
Did you get your hands on any of the Alexa collection? If so let me know what you picked out! 

I have a very exciting few weeks coming up in terms of trips (which of course means outfit photos), next weekend I am heading to London and then the following week I'm jetting off to New York City.. 
So as you can imagine I'm so so excited and already pretty much planned every single one of my outfits! 

I can't wait to post all about them once I'm back! 
I hope you're all well & getting to enjoy some of this lovely weather too.

Have a great day everybody!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I only just heard about the Archive by Alexa collection today, when it dropped and also had my eye on the Eliza dress but decided to save my money for something lush (and when my next paycheck arrives!)
    Love the other pieces from your wishlist btw

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey dress in the wishlist. I bought 3 items from the Archive By Alexa collection, including the pink Harry blouse, it's such a dream!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig