Friday 14 August 2015

OOTD; A Trip To Nottingham

sunglasses | miu miu
striped t shirt | asda | £8.00
faux leather skirt | zara | £26.00
bag | vivienne westwood
shoes | asos sale
Last Saturday me& my boyfriend headed to Nottingham for the day, we have only been once before which was for my birthday but we both really wanted to go again to visit a few places we didn't have time to on our first visit. We mainly spent the day shopping and wandering around, as well as having a bite to eat. I had looked online and came across a bar called Daskino which was a place to play ping pong whilst having a drink or two, we both thought it looked quite fun so headed there before making our way home. 
I'm so glad we stopped off at Daskino because it's honestly one of my favourite places I've ever been, it had the lot from coke float cocktails to a vintage style photo booth and even film quotes on a cinema style board as well as films projected onto the roof for you to watch. I hate to use the word 'cool' but it honestly was a place that I would call 'cool'. When ordering my cocktail I though it would just be your usual 'comes in a glass, gets you a bit drunk' style drink however when it arrived I was a bit shocked to see a kind of wooden board of 'ingredients' to make my own.. I had a dandelion and burdock with amaretto and vanilla ice cream, topped with cherries of course! 
 I think you could only describe this bar as very 'Instagram-able', anywy I would definitely go back, even if just to improve my (awful) ping pong playing skills.
I hope you're all well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. cute outfit! and I love your Vivienne Westwood bag <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so lovely! I love reading about all the little trips you go on hehe x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig