Sunday 30 August 2015

OOTD; Dreamy suede skirt& a huge elephant..

white blouse | vintage shop | £6.00
turquoise suede skirt | asos | £60.00
patent boots | topshop | £40.00
bag | dune | £35.00

Last weekend me and my boyfriend took a quick trip to a place called Fargo Village, it's kind of a independent/ vintage place that host's a whole heap of shops and food/drink places. Whilst we we there I bought a cute Dolly Parton t shirt (there's a cat on the top to, so that was a necessary buy of course..) as well as some bath bombs which are the shape of eggs and in a egg box!
The place also has a brewery which my boyfriend was obviously quite the fan of.. beer all round!
Some of the shops are even in old creates which I think is such a fun idea to do, I think there really is something for everyone there and some of the graffiti is so amazing (as you can see from this huge golden elephant in the outfit photos).

I am loving the whole suede trend for Autmn and seriously can't get over this zipper front skirt from asos, I spotted it and also had a 20% off code which made it even more of a must buy. I loved the colour and then the fit was just really nice, I've worn it so much already and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. 
Outfit repeater right here, I'm the first to admit it with this skirt!
Have you found anywhere a bit different recently or have any recommendations? 
Thanks, & I hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. that skirt is such a fab colour! this place sounds amazing, totally jealous of all your little adventures x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the skirt, the teal/turquoise sort of colour is stunning x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adventures sound the loveliest!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig