Tuesday 30 June 2015

OOTD; Sunglasses, Ice Cream.. and a coat!

Oh hello typical British summer.. warm and sunny enough for sunglasses and ice cream yet chilly enough for a coat.
sunglasses | miu miu
coat | topshop | oldish 
jeans | marks and spencers | £25.00
pointed shoes | tesco | £6.00 (a bargain in the sale)
patent bag | vintage

On Saturday night me, my mum and my dad headed for a evening near the seaside to eat fish and chips, ice cream as well as a few games in the arcade near the sea.. 
It's actually really hot here in the UK today however Saturday night near the windy pier called for a coat and jeans whilst still wearing a huge pair of glittery sunglasses.. of course. 
I wanted to spend the evening with my mum and dad as I am heading up to stay with my boyfriend and his friend for a couple of weeks tonight this is due to me starting a three month internship bright and early tomorrow morning! I'm really looking forward to this as it will be a new experience and I believe I will learn quite a lot on the job to. This been said, I'll obviously miss my parents whilst I'm busy two hours away at my internship, hence the family trip out. 


I thought I'd mention in this post about my new camera too. I have been looking at the Olympus Pen for quite a while now, (mainly after seeing it on a lot of peoples instagram selfies) &decided to finally take the plunge into buying it on Sunday morning, ready for click and collect yesterday. So far I'm extremely pleased with the camera and the images are so crisp it puts my old camera to shame. Its the first time I'm using a removable lens on a camera to so I think that may make all the difference. I'm not going to pretend that the trendy white and cream faux leather design of the camera didn't sell it to me, because it really was a strong factor of me buying it.. very 'fashion blogger' themed indeed.

Anyway, a new camera should mean more blog posts and hopefully you'll be able to tell the difference in the photograph quality too. 
I hope you're all well. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. good luck on your internship, I'm sure you'll do a fab job! :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera looks lovely, very vintage feel to it.
    Good luck on your internship, mine last summer was one of the best experiences of my life and you can get so much out of them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig