Saturday 17 May 2014

Vintage Table Sale; Alot for Less

Today I visited a little village about an hour away from where I live, they have loads of vintage& charity shops as well as a heap of vintage looking bicycles everywhere, literally a dream place for me. 
To make things even better, today there was a huge table sale in one of the little old churches, I spent around £25.00 and honestly couldn't believe how many great bargains I got, all with genuine vintage labels to. 
( &minus the overpriced tags that you usually find).
floral two piece trouser set | £2.00 for both.
metallic/ pastel blue top | £2.50
leopard print kimono | £4.00
pastel pink high waisted trousers | £4.00
pattern peplum top | £3.00
pastel floral playsuit | £5.00
I also bought a huge reel of lilac wool to make a whole load of pom poms which was just £3.00 too.
total : £23.50
I've already re-organised my clothes rails ready to get snapping some outfit photographs.
Hope you're all well& enjoying the beautiful weather if you're here in the UK.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely buys and so cheap too!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love all of these, and they were all such bargains! seriously when I come to uk I need to check out some of these vintage sales!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig