Saturday 10 August 2013

When in Rome; part one

I didn't have a chance to blog last week since I was away in Rome, I arrived home yesterday&already wanting to go back. It truly was the most beautiful city I've ever visited, Barcelona is now a second (close but still second). I'm going to split my posts up into three parts just so it's not to photo heavy. These are just a few general photographs I took whilst there, I loved the atmosphere more than anything hence the miscellaneous choice of images, and let's face it everybody knows what the Colosseum looks like, however it is pretty fantastic to walk around.
Hope you are all doing well!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh these photo's are making me want to go to Rome sooo bad! It looks soo pretty! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah honestly it's such a beautiful place, if you get the chance to go you really should! xx

      Delete
  2. ahhh, these are lovely, I can't wait to go exploring all around europe when I'm older x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, &I know, it's made me want to travel even more, I'd love to try interrailing. Hope you're well! xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig