Friday 16 August 2013

OOTD; Matching Pastels

coat | charity shop | £7.00
white tee | topshop | £15.00
trousers | topshop sale | £20.00
shoes | topshop (old) | £50.00
This outfit was one of them 'I've fell together' looks, I didn't really mean to match my coat and pants but actually really liked it when I put it on, sorry for the mirror picture to. I was trying on the well seen American Apparel sunflower crop and skirt in the changing rooms. I finally bit the bullet& bought just the sunflower crop and another skater dress, a grey one to add to my growing collection. They are pretty pricey for what they are but I do admit having left of spending money made me feel much less guilty about buying them after lusting after them for a fair few weeks. 
Hope you're all well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

3 comments

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig