Sunday 22 July 2012

Old houses&Polaroids.


 
So, I finally got my new camera and it was truly well worth the wait. I was going to buy a old polaroid but spotted these new fujifilm instax, the images come out at the size of a credit card, but they are so cute. Where I live the is this old empty building which I'd never thought to go to before, but when we went to look I couldn't believe how pretty it was, threw all the windows you can see the vintage wallpaper and ruined curtains, Its such a lovely place but is probably going to get knocked down. I also got lots of cute little badges from a charity shop, so I popped two on the jacket, the eyes open and shut.. I love it.
I think I've shown all these clothes before;
Dress; AA
Jacket; Vintage Fair; £22
Bag; ASOS; £37.50
Shoes; Topshop; £32.00
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What lovely photos and I seriously want that camera. Love what your're wearing too and the derelict house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Such a shame its going to get knocked down. xx

      Delete
  2. I need one of those dressessss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know, they are pricey for just a basic dress but worth it! xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig